Hair care in monsoon, it’s one kind of challenge! Hair fall and dandruff is the biggest enemy in this season. Specialists have given their suggestions. Read below and relax.
- Use Aloe Vera to stop hair fall. Apply Aloe Vera gel at hair roots. It balances the PH amount in scalp. Massage and keep it for several hours. Wash hair with warm water.
- Constantly increasing dandruff is an enormous problem. Cannabis are the best medicine to this problem. Boil cannabis in hot water. Stop boiling when it catches green color and let it cold. Apply this on hair like oil. Ensure using this method at least once a week.
- Avoid shampoos that makes your hair dry. Use herbal or Ayurveda shampoo according to your hair type.
- You can make hair mask to sustain healthy hair. Mix 2-3 table-spoon coconut oil, half table-spoon lemon extract and half table-spoon Aloe Vera gel together. Keep mixing till it becomes a thin gel. Apply this on hair root. Keep it for half an hour. Then wash it with shampoo.
- Rain water damages hair badly. It makes hair dull. Wash your hair with light shampoo as soon as you reach home. It will protect from infection as well as hair-fall.