- 1 and ½ cups plain flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ Talmakhana
- Oil for deep fry
- 200 grams of chick peas(canned)
- 1 diced a large boiled potato
- 3 tablespoon chaat masala
- ½ finely sliced medium size onion
- 3 tablespoon cucumber chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato chopped
- 4 finely sliced green chilies
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup gram flour noodles (thin chanachur)
For Tamarind water:
- 50-gram tamarind
- 1 tablespoon fried cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Black salt
Also need: Round cookie cutter
How to make:
- Mix yogurt and sugar well and keep in the refrigerator.
- First, dissolve salt with water and add flour. Knead properly and make hard dough.
- Divide the dough 6 equal balls. Take two balls and make two equal size flatbreads in 6’’ diameter.
- Take a flatbread sprinkle some Talmakhana and place another flatbread over it. Roll again and make thin and large bread.
- Now cut the bread with the cookie cutter. Roll rest of balls same way.
- Place fry pan on medium heat. Don’t make oil too hot. Fry the fuska shells on medium heat otherwise the shells won’t be crisp.
- Drain peas and wash well. Mix chickpeas, potato, chaat masala, chilies, cucumber, tomato, black salt, coriander, and onion.
- Soak tamarind half hour with one cup water. Add salt, cumin powder and sugar in tamarind water.
- Now make a hole in fuska shells and insert peas stuffing, tamarind water, yogurt and top up with gram flour noodles (thin chanachur) there.
- Make 8-10 of dohi fuska and serve in a plate and serve straight way.