- 4 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1-1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 tsp Curry Powder
- 4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1-inch piece fresh Ginger Root (peeled and minced)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 14.5 oz Tomatoes (diced)
- 15 oz Garbanzo Beans (rinsed and
- 15 oz Peas (drained)
- 14 oz Coconut Milk
How to make Spicy Vegan Potato Curry:
- In a large pot of salty water, boil the potatoes and then simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and then steam dry for 2 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil and then stir in the onion and garlic.
- Stir for 5 minutes and then add the cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder,
garam masala, ginger, and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, peas, and potatoes.
- Pour the coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.