- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Alfredo Broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add tomato into the same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Add water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ – Alfredo Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.